- Save money before dispensing with our Drug Regimen Review
- Save money during dispensing with our Therapeutic Interchange Program
- Save money after dispensing with our Geriatric Consultants and RxPertise Reports
Cut cost not care with Generic Utilization
- Our generic dispensing exceeds 80%. Additionally, with brand patents expiring at record rates, that number will continue to increase
- Savings on generics vs. brand average $75 per prescription, per month
- With our high generic utilization your average price per prescription drops substantially
Medication Management: With short cycle dispensing creeping up, are you ready?
- Our short-cycle dispensing system saves your facility money by reducing wasted medication
- Easy to use system decreases med-pass time and mitigates errors
Drug Regimen Review
- We actively pursue lower cost alternatives prior to dispensing
- Prevent costly misadventures before they happen
- Reduce hospitalizations and ambulance fees
- Reduce expensive secondary treatments (bed sores, infections, falls and fractures)
- Consultants actively pursue cut dates, dosage reductions, unnecessary medication, and lower-cost alternatives
- Our consultants confer with your physicians and nurses to assure medically appropriate and cost-effective treatment programs
- We work together to formulate a list of lower cost preferred medications specifically tailored to your facility’s patients
- Installing a formulary helps ensure safety and efficacy are maintained, while keeping costs down
- Our therapeutic interchange saves facility’s thousands of dollars every month!
- We automatically replace the more expensive drug ordered with equally effective but less expensive medication
Consulting Pharmacists: Dedicated to helping save your facility money, while providing unsurpassed patient care.
- Our consultant pharmacist’s scrutinize each order for cost-effective alternative therapies and recommend the discontinuation of unnecessary medication
- Fall Prevention Program – prevent costly falls and fractures before they happen
- Medication reviews target discontinuing high-risk drugs
- Post-fall reviews examine potential causes, helping prevent reduce future falls
- Our consultants utilize RxPertise™ consulting software to help reduce costs further
- Billing reports help you keep track of pharmacy spending
- Improved Physician Response saves you time and money
Trusted By Doctors & Patients Around the Country.
Our experienced pharmacists and clinicians are always nearby, ready to assist you. We look forward to the opportunity to exceed your highest expectations!