Our services are designed to be responsive to your unique needs. Along with friendly, personal service, you can expect the following benefits from your partnership with Johnson’s Pharmaceutical Services:
- Pharmacist on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, dedicated to helping in emergency situations
- Medication and treatment carts customized for your facilities specific requirements
- Documentation Forms (MARS, TARS, and Physician Orders) precision tailored based on your needs
- E-MARS (electronic-MARS) by QuickMAR and Accuflo– We provide all the products, training, and support you need for a smooth transition. A full spectrum of reports and remote viewing make an administrators life easier. EHR integration (capable of interfacing with most major EHR programs).
- Same day delivery of all medications ordered (additional daily and emergency deliveries provided on an as needed basis)
- We handle all prior-authorizations and formulary management concerns
- Professional medication management services aimed to improve patient outcomes, reduce complications associated with pharmaceutical therapy, and control drug costs
- In-services and training programs designed to meet your facility’s needs
- Hospice compounding
- Specialized drug packaging systems proven to reduce errors and Med-Pass time
- Infusion therapy and hydrations
- Survey Preparation
- Full Service Med Exchange
- Med-Pass audits
- Chart reviews by our consultant pharmacists targeted at reducing unnecessary medications, side-effects, and drug costs
- We accept most major insurance programs and are fully equipped to process Medicare Part B claims
Trusted By Doctors & Patients Around the Country.
Our experienced pharmacists and clinicians are always nearby, ready to assist you. We look forward to the opportunity to exceed your highest expectations!